The Baking Industry Awards are an unrivalled opportunity to celebrate with the most innovative and talented people in the world of baking. Held at the Royal Lancaster, London on Thursday 20 October 2022, it's going to be a magical celebration that you can't afford to miss. To see all the highlights from previous years, click here.
Dress code: Black tie
VIP Drinks reception time: 6.30pm
Drinks reception time: 7.00pm
All tickets include:
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Three-course dinner with wine & water
- Awards ceremony hosted by celebrity talent
- After party, including dancing and entertainment, games, activities and a whole host of snacks!
Table Price (10 guests)
Reasons to attend the Baking Industry Awards:
- Raise your company profile
- Build new, or nurture existing relationships within the UK bakery manufacturing community
- Honour the hard work, innovation and creativity of your team and the shortlisted baking businesses
- Enjoy a night out for you and your team with great food, great entertainment and plenty of fun!
We thoroughly enjoyed the Awards programme and are absolutely delighted at winning the Bakery Exporter of the year Award. This has given us all a big boost during a difficult time for everyone.
We were delighted to be an activation sponsor of this special event which celebrated the people, products and business of our industry.
It was such an incredible experience
to hear my name called.
The Baking Industry Awards are extremely
important for the industry. Being a key part
of the industry on the manufacturing side, it’s
important for us to contribute and be part of it.
Plain and simple.
The Awards aren’t just about tonight, they’re
more than a year’s worth investment, hard work
and passion that people put into them. It’s just a
pleasure to be part of that.