Terms of entry
- By entering the Awards the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the Awards details.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
- Individual named entrants may not enter more than one award. A company may enter as many awards as it chooses but each entry must state a different individual who will be responsible for that category.
- Companies that won any category in 2021 may not enter that category this year. (The exception to this is product categories – the winning company may enter the following year but must enter with a different product).
- Entries must be submitted online at www.bakeryawards.co.uk. Entries need to be submitted no later than 11.59 p.m. on Monday 9th May 2022. Responsibility is not accepted for entries delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The period that entries will be judged on runs from 1 May 2021 to 30 April 2022.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online in full.
- Entries must state the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entries will become the property of the Organiser.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entries and any entry which is incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The finalists in each category of the Awards will be announced online in November. All finalists will be notified individually via email. Unsuccessful entrants will be notified at the same time.
- Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 20th October 2022. The winners’ names will be published online and in British Baker.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
- All finalists must make themselves available for judging and be free to attend the Awards evening on Thursday 20th October 2022.
- Winners may publicise that they are a category winner in the “British Baker Baking Industry Awards 2022” provided that the category is specified. Each winner will be sent a specific winner’s logo for this purpose.
- Entrants from product related categories are prohibited from publishing photos of their entries online, in print or in any other format, including social media, for public viewing prior to Friday 21st October 2022.
- The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.
We thoroughly enjoyed the Awards programme and are absolutely delighted at winning the Bakery Exporter of the year Award. This has given us all a big boost during a difficult time for everyone.
We were delighted to be an activation sponsor of this special event which celebrated the people, products and business of our industry.
It was such an incredible experience
to hear my name called.
The Baking Industry Awards are extremely
important for the industry. Being a key part
of the industry on the manufacturing side, it’s
important for us to contribute and be part of it.
Plain and simple.
The Awards aren’t just about tonight, they’re
more than a year’s worth investment, hard work
and passion that people put into them. It’s just a
pleasure to be part of that.